Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

This Wednesday is the Fourth of July. Please read this article about Independence Day and then write some of your own thoughts and observations about this holiday.

This is my first time in the United States to enjoy the Fourth of July. I know it is a very important holiday here, however, surprisingly I rarely see any celebration event. I know that you can play firework in some cities, but that is about it. From the other hands, I feel totally relaxing holiday everywhere. Lots of people have BBQ in their home and have fun with their family. Also, I saw many people, just like me wearing blue & red on the street to enjoy their holiday.

Like myself, I woke up at 11 a.m. and had lunch at IN&OUT with friends. After that, we went to Costco and Nordstrom Rack for our "celebration shopping" for us and for the Fourth of July. We had a lot of fun and "harvest" from this 2 places. It was a very happy day to me. I think that was a very good way to celebrate my first Fourth of July.

No comments: