Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Dreams

What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.

  1. Travel around the world

  2. Win Super Lottery once

  3. Successful career (over 100 branches)

  4. Marry a nice guy

  5. Have 2 Children (one boy, one girl)

  6. Watch live F1 race

  7. Buy a island in Tahitii

  8. Retire before 40 years old

  9. Climb the Himalaya

  10. Skydive

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

You have many great dreams. I wish you all the best.

Corrections:
"Marry a nice guy" or "Get married to a nice guy."

Pete said...

11. Go to school everyday

Pete said...

Just kidding!!!

Ankie said...

Thanks Pete.

But I think no.11 is good for you, not for me.:)

I'm a part-time student, remember? :P

Ricky.C said...

I also want to watch live F1 race. I know your idol is Schumacher, but he is retired. Do you have other idol in F1? I like Kimi Raikkonen~~