Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who Do You Look Up To?

Who do you look up to? Write a paragraph about your hero. Be sure to included three supporting sentences explaining why this person is your hero. You should also include examples.

My mother is my hero, there is no one can be more important than her in my heart. Not only because of she gave a birth to me, but also there are a lot of reasons, such as she is a great single mother, always work hard for family, whatever happened, she is always be there for me. First, she is great single mother; I was born after my parents divorced, so I grow up in a family with single parents. When I was little, I didn’t know what difference between normal and single parents family, only thing I know is my mother who is the central of my life. She needs to be both mother and father to me and my brother. Second, she worked very hard to make money for us, to keep our life more comfortable. In my memories, she always overtime works in the midnight, sometime even work overnight. She did a lot for my family, to give us a better life quality. Third, she is the great support in my life, whatever happened; she is always being there for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.