Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7, 2007 (7-7-7)

This Saturday is July 7, 2007 (7-7-7). Do you think this day is special? Will something lucky happen? Please write a story about a really lucky day. Make sure you exaggerate.

From my point of view, I think 777 is a very interesting day for the number itself, but not really about lucky or not. Since everyone is talking about this day, I started to believe it should be a lucky day. I also share this information and idea with my friends in Taiwan. They all think it is a pretty cool idea and thought. I hope something lucky could happen on that day, but it did not happen so far. To respect this day, I even bought $7 dollars California Super Lottery on that day.

A really lucky day? I think it will be the day I win the California Super Lottery... After I got all the money, I will buy a big house here, start to plan my trip around the world and buy what I most want. Especially, I can stop going to school and be worry about my investment and life style I want. I truly believe it will be a really really really lucky day from the bottom of my heart.

Happy 777 to everyone, cheers!!!

No comments: