Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Something Happened Recently

Write about something that happened to you recently.

These days I feel very tired, because I’m not used to be a student. Life is much different in LA, I need to get up early, and do homework most of weekday, I feel so tired then I was sick. Another reason why I feel tired recently is the driving problem. I live in Chino Hills; it’s kind of far from here, so it’s impossible to go to school by bus. I need to drive by myself to school everyday, but it's hard to get an appointment for DMV, I have to wait until next month for the driving test. Until now, I need to stay around school area and wait for my friend to pick me up around 8:30 pm in the most of day. I hope I can pass the driving test ASAP, and then I will have more time to study and do other interesting things.

No comments: