Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blockbuster

What is your favorite blockbuster? Why? What types of movies do you normally enjoy watching?

Definition of Blockbuster:a motion picture, novel, etc., esp. one lavishly produced, that has or is expected to have wide popular appeal or financial success.

My favorite blockbuster is "The Sound of Music", it's very classic musical movie and contains many popular songs. "Do-Re-Mi" is a song used by Maria to teach the notes of the major musical scale to children. The song became popular to this day. I learned this song in music class of elementary school, I think it's one of the first songs that children will learn about music.

I like to watching romantic comedies recently, such as "music and lyrics" by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. There are many funny old fashion pop songs and MTV in the movie. I love this movie, so I bought its DVD, if anyone in our class is interesting in this, just leave me a comment, I'd love to share with you.

No comments: