Wednesday, August 1, 2007

San Luis Obispo

Write about your plans for the rest of the summer.

This is my first summer vacation in The United States, I am going to take a vacation in San Luis Obispo County, located half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, it is the heart of California's Central Coast where you can spend your day exploring of white sand beaches, enjoy through the unique stores and museums, and wine tasting or hiking or bicycling around the hills. Also, you can go to the one of California most popular attractions - Hearst Castle. But the most attractive thing for me is going to the wine country, San Luis Obispo County wine country is being the third largest wine region in California. There are some special wine tasting rooms for sampling award winning wines, this is a delightful destination for wine lovers. I believe I will have a great time there, and hope will not get drunk...:P

No comments: